WHAT IS THYMOCID™
Proprietary Thymocid™ Extract is a standardized formula derived from Nigella sativa to thymoquinone and the essential omega-6 fatty acid, linoleic acid to achieve efficacious levels in the body. Nigella oil is an all natural, clinically backed botanical ingredient that has been studied for joint health, gastrointestinal support, immune support, cognitive function, skin care, and metabolic support.
Nigella sativa seeds (Ranunculaceae), also known as black cumin or black seed, have been consumed as a spice and used as a food preservative for many centuries. The old Latin term for the seeds translated into ‘Pancea’. Today, the seeds are used as a culinary spice and area also used in medicine for immunodulatory and anti-inflammatory purposes.
Dietary supplements like Thymocid™ are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Please keep in mind that statements may not be applicable in all countries. Claims made on this site are specific to Thymocid™, and make no reference to finished products. Consumers are recommended to check with local legal counsel and/or healthcare professional(s) before making any purchases of products and/or services from our finished product partners.
CLINICALLY SUPPORTED DOSAGE
- Pending Indications: 500 – 1,000mg / day
- Seed Oil from Nigella sativa
- Standardized to Thymoquinone
- Natural Plant Source of Omega-6 Fatty Acid Conjugated Linoleic Acid
REGULATORY / SAFETY
- Excellent Safety Profile & Traditional Use
- Herbs of Commerce Volume 2
- Non-GMO Compliant; Meets or Exceeds USP / ICH / Prop-65 Standards
RESEARCH BEHIND THYMOCID™
Representing the natural spectrum of thymoquinone used in traditional medicine for thousands of years, Thymocid™ and Nigella sativa are supported by peer-reviewed clinical trials with a recommended dosage of 500-1000 mg/day. Nigella oil has been studied in clinical trials for gastrointestinal support, immune support, joint care, cognitive function, skin care, and metabolic support.
- A randomized, double blind, placebo controlled trial (n=70) found Nigella oil improved blood pressure.
- A randomized, double blind, placebo controlled trial found that the seed oil fraction significantly reduced both systolic and diastolic blood pressure in a dose-dependent manner, and also reduced total and LDL-cholesterol levels.
PROPERTIES OF THYMOCID™
We value responsible and ethically sourced products. We aim to supply our customers with innovative ingredients that adhere to an intricate quality process.