For Verdure, 2022 marked our 25th year in business and it has been an exceptional journey in achieving this milestone. We have forged strong relationships within the industry, with our communities, and our team, all of which we are immensely fortunate to have had the opportunity to make. We are, and continue to be, humbled by the impact of our initiatives; however small they may feel at times, on our people and planet.
Over the years, we’ve worked very closely with key industry organizations as we’ve always believed such contributions are paramount to the success and growth of the industry. We, at Verdure, have continued to hold our corporate citizen initiatives as a priority as well as giving back to the communities in which we operate through services, donations, and financial support to organizations.
Over the years, we became more creative with our strategies to mitigate risk & keep supply chains strong. By focusing on sustainable, traceable, and transparent storylines which have been at the foundation of our business, we’ve worked closely with customers, partners, and farming communities to continue supplying our visionary ingredients to the global marketplace. In these efforts, we exercised the expertise and skills that truly set us apart, and what makes us so grateful to be part of such an amazing industry, filled with so many individuals focused continuously on bringing healthy solutions to all!
In reflection and with humble gratitude, we recognize that growth and new opportunities have allowed us to bring exciting innovation to our long-standing initiatives which have led to the development of our in-house Insights Lab to incorporate actives into new applications such as gummies, gels, beverages & food, and bring added value and service to our customers. The Verdure team has proven to be adaptable, and we are so proud of our entire team!
Regardless of some of the highlights within our walls, it is our customers that have made the biggest impact, and for you, we are immensely grateful. We are very excited for the coming year and hope to experience the joys and successes with each of you! In particular, we want to acknowledge and extend added thanks to those key partnerships that have held steadfast for the last quarter century; it is a testament to the true impact a sustainable partnership can have.
From the entire Verdure Sciences® team, we wish you a safe, prosperous, and joyous year ahead!
A few notable mentions for charitable donations and philanthropic efforts from Verdure that we hope will spark enthusiasm and encourage the same from each of you in your local communities:
- Support for autism awareness and children’s health through Damar Services of Indiana
- Contributions for the Boys and Girls Club (Buena Park, CA & Noblesville, IN)
- Opportunity International to empower individuals, mainly women, to become economically self-sufficient and thriving entrepreneurs
- Indiana India Business Council
- Noblesville High School Robotics Club
- Operation Gratitude
- The Center for the Performing Arts
- International School of Indiana
- Wings of Hope in Africa supporting women and children
- Gleaner’s Food Bank service hours and support
- Enpointe Indiana children’s ballet
- City of Noblesville & contributions to the local community
- Newfields Indianapolis Museum of Art
- Conner Prairie
- Hamilton County Food Banks