Verdure Sciences® is a supplier of plant based botanical ingredients with an emphasis on intrinsic synergies and clinically backed tangible health applications.
Many botanical extracts are known for their long history as a traditional remedy in their country of origin. Through the integration of agricultural, production, and research platforms; Verdure brings modern innovation to these historical traditions. Our emphasis is on developing ingredient solutions founded in rigorous scientific validation and traceable initiatives through collaborative efforts and an extensive research network. Our commitment to quality control and our global procurement network allows us to offer these new and traditional ingredients with traceability and scientific validation.
As globalization, agricultural practices, and environmental factors continue to change, consumers prefer to buy products that have proven safety and clinical data. Verdure was founded on the demand to answer these needs; by investing in research of various botanicals and maintaining rigorous quality control expectations for every stage of growing, harvesting, and manufacturing. This market need has translated into Verdure’s strength and differentiation.
Our branded botanical ingredients are backed by patented, proprietary, and/or clinically substantiated research; allowing us to focus on what is most important – your needs!
- Amla (Emblica officinalis)
- Amla Juice Powder (Emblica officinalis)
- Arjuna (Terminalia arjuna)
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera)
- Bacopa monnieri
- Bitter Melon (Momordica charantia)
- Black Cumin (Nigella sativa)
- Black Pepper (Piper nigrum)
- Boswellia serrata
- Cinnamon (Cinnamomum zeylanicum)
- Cissus quadrangularis
- Garcinia cambogia
- Ginger (Zingiber officinale)
- Ginger Oil (Zingiber officinale)
- Holy Basil (Ocimum sanctum)
- Millet (Panicum miliaceum)
- Onion (Allium cepa)
- Pomegranate Flower (Punica granatum)
- Tinospora cordifolia
- Turmeric (Curcuma longa)